
Because.. there are people put in this world to prove to you everything you once thought about yourself could possiably be wrong. The things you once sought out not so important...and the things you never imagined you might want are exactly what you need.
Because.. there are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad. Afraid, Confused, without a road map. The choices we make in those moments could define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown most of us prefer to turn around and go back. I know I do sometimes. But, once in awhile people push into something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going at it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in or to give a second chance. Something beyond the quite persistence of a dream. Because I believe it is only when we are tested that we truly discover who we are. And it is only when we are tested that we discover who we can be. The person we want to be does exist somewhere on the other side of hard work, faith, and belief. Beyond heartache, and fear of what lies ahead of us. Ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes me wonder how many strangers have pictures of me? How many moments of other peoples lives have I been in? Was I a part of the picture that defined the moment in this strangers life that his/her dreams came true? or the moment they died? Did I keep trying to get in as if some how I was meant to be there? Or did the shot catch me by surprise? Just think you could be a big part of someonelse's life and not even know it.............
Because.. there are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad. Afraid, Confused, without a road map. The choices we make in those moments could define the rest of our days. Of course when faced with the unknown most of us prefer to turn around and go back. I know I do sometimes. But, once in awhile people push into something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going at it alone and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in or to give a second chance. Something beyond the quite persistence of a dream. Because I believe it is only when we are tested that we truly discover who we are. And it is only when we are tested that we discover who we can be. The person we want to be does exist somewhere on the other side of hard work, faith, and belief. Beyond heartache, and fear of what lies ahead of us. Ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes me wonder how many strangers have pictures of me? How many moments of other peoples lives have I been in? Was I a part of the picture that defined the moment in this strangers life that his/her dreams came true? or the moment they died? Did I keep trying to get in as if some how I was meant to be there? Or did the shot catch me by surprise? Just think you could be a big part of someonelse's life and not even know it.............
Mwah!
Miguelina
[Woke up feeling completely random and I dont know maybe what Im feeling might speak to someone .. plus.. it helps me feel better when I share :) ]
Miguelina
[Woke up feeling completely random and I dont know maybe what Im feeling might speak to someone .. plus.. it helps me feel better when I share :) ]

No comments:
Post a Comment