
Come herePretty please Can you tell me where I am You won't you say something. I need to get my bearings. I'm lost And the shadows keep on changing. And I'm haunted By the lives that I have loved And actions I have hated I'm haunted By the lives that wove the web Inside my haunted head.
Ba da pa pa ba da pa pa...Don't cry,There's always a way. Here in November in this house of leaves We'll pray. Please, I know it's hard to believe. To see a perfect forest. Through so many splintered trees. You and me And these shadows keep on changing. And I'm haunted By the lives that I have loved And actions I have hated. I'm hauntedBy the promises I've made And others I have broken. I'm haunted By the lives that wove the web Inside my haunted head. Hallways... always I'll always want you I'll always need you I'll always love you And I will always miss you.
Ba da pa pa ba da pa pa...Come here No I won't say please. One more look at the ghost Before I'm gonna make it leave. Come here I've got the pieces here. Time to gather up the splinters Build a casket for my tears. I'm haunted(By the lives that I have loved)I'm haunted By the hallways in this tiny room The echos there of me and you. The voices that are carrying this tune.
[Poe - Haunted lyrics]

No comments:
Post a Comment