Music is my Boyfriend..


Music... god where to begin. Its amazing its everything to me I might not be able to create it myself but to support it is just as amazing, I think. I think music has an incredible way of bringing people together. Ive been to so many concerts and I can't tell you how cool it is to see so many different types, diverse, crowds come together for the love of a certain artist or band. Hope music brings people together for great causes exe: Live Earth, UNICEF Concerts, JUBILATE, LifeBEAT, god its an amazing organization! if you havent heard of it you can read about it at lifebeat.org. I mean the whole "VOTE or DIE" movement got so much of our youth to get involved in making "our free world" better into getting involved in the politics that make it happen got them into realizing what our troops go through and the significance of what they are doing. What about Russell Simmons HIP HOP SUMMIT... It uses music to serve as a catalyst for education and societal concerns fundamental to the empowerment of youth. What about BONO omg! if it wasnt for him and all the other muscians, artist, celebrities that have followed in his footsteps and the movement he started would most of us ever know about what is going on on the other side of the world or dare I say even care? There are so many more incredible music influenced movements and causes there isnt enough paper to write them all...lol


MUSIC is the one tool I believe can do so much just cause it influence on people can move mountains! I mean we change the way we live we where certain clothes, rock different styles and even begin to believe different to be just like our favorite musicians. Music serves as so many of our youths anti-drug (sounds cliche I know) but its so true! Their love for Music takes them off the streets. and into a studio or even their own bedrooms and teaches them how to express what they feel and transport it on paper. So much music touches peoples soul and I cant even begin to tell you the songs and muscians that got me through my darkest days how a simple song saved me from myself! How listening to music and the lyrics and understanding, identifing with an artist made me feel like "Thats exactly how i feel, thats what Im going through! Im not alone...someone else knows exactly what this feels like!" I mean I can go on and on! MUSIC has the power and influence to make anything happen and turn everyones world around! I full heartedly believe in that!


Okay :P Rant over... hahaha till next time!


Mwah!
Miguelina

No comments:

Post a Comment